would a youtube blog page be of any intrest?

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

I set up my UK power Ranger group at the begining of the year as a new type of media where I blog, review and basically just mess about with my mates in cosplay while at london expo.Now I got thinking today that the same could be applied to a star fleet youtube page.Fans make thier vids on anything they like to do with star fleet post them up on the page and then we check them out.I know theres probably not as much call for Star Fleet now what with the DVD's out but is anyone intrested in making some blogs? If Andy is up for doing some presenting I could help out too as I've been presenting UKR blogs for the ast 8 months.The vids should be at least 1-3 mins long 5 max. can be anything to do with star fleet. Parody vids, remixes, AMV's, skits, presenting, reviews of merchandise ect.It might just breath a bit of life into SFXB.co.uk too.you can check out my UKR blogs athttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OS6V-Z-2qAthis is the latest vid blog and also has links to the rest of the vids.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Post by Crash »

I'm gonna start off some video diaries for X-Bomber.Those knackers at Warner Brothers deleted one of my X-Bomber gameplay vids from Youtube. Very annoyed about that.I've thought for a long time that it would be good for everyone to go on camera and say how they got involved in Star Fleet!

Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

i'd be more than happy to start a blog up.In fact how about we do one this weekend crash?I'll do a merchandise review of what I have. I can then do a chat about the show and how it has influenced me with other giant robot shows. I'll try to stick to the Star fleet stuff as much as I can.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Post by Crash »

Sounds like a plan! I'll have a go - I've got a lot of work to do after that tho' to keep my degree, that my University has tried to sabotage, on course. So the next time I get to work on X-Bomber's level 11 might be Christmas.If not for that damn University I would have enjoyed my degree like most people can and had my game finished by now.That level's looking pretty good though, I have to say.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

I sugest getting some sort of plan for what we'd like to discuss on the blogs.If you have a green or blue sheet you can hang up on a wall and light evenly I can edit out the background and use X-bomber footage.obviously theres only so much stuff we can talk about but if everyone would like to throw something into the mix then we'll have anice fan produced v-log
Look an Alien cruiser!!