Transwarp Jump

News from other Star Fleet fan sites
Zordon

Transwarp Jump

Post by Zordon »

Since I no-longer have home access to the internet yet also wanted to carry on with a star fleet site I've bought some space cheep on moonfruit.com. The benefit is that i can upload and tinker with the site on-line without having to use any external programmes.This will now be my only site. I will keep the old geocities site up for a few more weeks then close it.The new site is now at http://transwarpjump.moonfruit.com/hope you like the site
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Transwarp Jump

Post by Crash »

I think it should still keep the name Starfleet Project and use some of the same design if possible.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

Transwarp Jump

Post by Zordon »

The design might be a problem to change as it's one of those flash java sites. I'm thinking about keeping the transwarpjump name for the time being cause that's the name i signed up with. I might cange it back.anywoo thanks for taking a look crash ps your dai-x has just been packed for shipping.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Transwarp Jump

Post by Crash »

Yeah I thought the layout might be difficult to customise - I used that moonfruit host once but then they started trying to charge me for it.On a fairly unrelated note; I doubt X-Bomber 2 Beta will be out as soon as advertised - The upgradable weapons system is taking longer than I thought it would. I want this release to be as close to the final version as possible. Also the bugchasing and smoothing-off of performance and graphics is dragging on way too long as well.In anycase I really liked the site; much more substantial than the last starfleet-project sites - really fresh with cool ideas. Just try and... keep it that way if you can. And I'm dead looking forward to seein' this Dai-X. My collection surrently consists of the 1984 annual and a few pirate DVDs.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Zordon

Transwarp Jump

Post by Zordon »

Well i've just this second delete the transwarpjump site Doh!!now i'm working on the starfleetproject moonfruit site. seems you have to delete your site to start again.
Look an Alien cruiser!!