Dead Links

Details of updates to SFXB
Zordon

Dead Links

Post by Zordon »

I've noticed a fair amount of the sites links have gone dead.Phil, Ishva, Espon, F-01Only Shane, Crash and myself seem to have active sites. Given my site name changed due to moonfruit shutting me down. http://sfprojects.moonfruit.com/as an update for the links page. The sites now paid for And I'll update pages when I get to them.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Shane

Dead Links

Post by Shane »

I like the clean blog approach; that will be very useful for posting updates. I see Star Fleet Project excelling in the areas of Fan-art, Character Profiles, and Interviews.Wow! Just 4 main sites remaining, then. It's getting quiet out there.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Zordon

Dead Links

Post by Zordon »

I'm sure we had more sites than this back in the days of 2000. most sites have dissapeared due to website hosts changing and closing.come on peeps make more sites
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Crash

Dead Links

Post by Crash »

Sorry about the dearth of updates recently men.The new X-Bomber will be a sight for sore eyes in both senses; that it looks very nice and that it is later than forecast.Work seems to deplete my programming ammo by the time I get home.Tomorrow, I have off, so I hope to make some progress with things.
Dream big and bold and daring.