Is it me or has it gone really quite?

Details of updates to SFXB
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

There seems to be a lull in activity from members, Only Vanessa, Crash, Shane and myself seem to be doing anything of intrest.where did everyone else go?Could this be a result of Andy's illness?I hope the place pics up soon.
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

I know what you mean, it is quiet for a forum (compared to the other forum I used to frequent).However, it does seem to have been a quiet place for quite a while. Now the DVD is freely available, I wonder if the show has lost some of it's mystique?I think we are all aiming to put some mystery, action and drama back into Star Fleet with our fanfics and game.We are certainly flying the flag...
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Crash

Post by Crash »

Don't worry, I'm not leaving. I'm not nearly done yet although I am very busy with ... it and other stuff.I think the show has lost some of its cache because now you want some reference material, load up the discs and you've got all you could want.I would post more stuff but a lot of the work is just wrangling with editors, getting it to realise what you want the program to do.Is just an awful lot of trial and error and testing different things in different combinations and orders.Although, I do have my updates to the m14 Boss to show you. I'm starting to like its evil red and green colour.http://www.xbomber.co.uk/index.p....&ucat=&

Dream big and bold and daring.
Shane

Post by Shane »

That gun is SO Thalian!!!Not only is your game a great part of the Star Fleet legacy, It's also a great continuation of the lost art of 2D shoot-em-ups.There are very few shmups past and present that have sprites of that quality and detail and I've played nearly all of them on MAME over the years so I don't say that Lightly!On the subject of the forum - It has been dead quiet in the past, but we've been on a roll for a few months now with all this activity. Long may it continue.I definitely vow not to leave until my two tales are told! And after that I'm sure I'll think of something else to do.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
felice

Post by felice »

I've _always_ been quiet 8)
Dr. Ben

Post by Dr. Ben »

As have I. There remains a silent majority.
Joe Meredith

Post by Joe Meredith »

Hi everyone,I haven't checked into the forum for ages, but just to let you know I am still about and I still have my SF fiction ideas bubbling away! I still also intend to transcribe the series into script form, and have been working on it this evening, though its taken me ages to do just 8 minutes and I'd better go to bed soon. I think the script would be quite a handy tool, so i will persevere!I was very shocked to read about Andy's illness, and feel quite bad for not being on the forum more regularly and reading the news so late.Joe