Credit

Details of updates to SFXB
AndyThomas

Credit

Post by AndyThomas »

I think today was probably the first time in a while that I actually just looked at SFXB for a while, without thinking about actually doing something more for it. It did, though, prompt me to do one thing which I'd been meaning to do. And that was, put together a Credits page. By my reckoning, there are 40+ individuals who've contributed to SFXB, one way or another, so far. You can see the list as it stands here:http://www.sfxb.co.uk/aboutsite/credits.htmlI think my line of thinking on this actually goes back to something Dave said of SFP - when he said it was going to be different to other sites in having fan produced content. That made me think about just how SFXB had come to be in its present form - and I reached the conclusion that SFXB is also a fan site; it just isn't what you might call a creative fan site, the Genesis work aside. So I thought it was past time to gather virtually all the contributors in one place. The length of the list didn't actually surprise me once I'd done it - but it brought back memories putting it all together. Peter Weir, for example, gets a special thanks - because he was the first one to send me a tape through, back in 1999. How time flies, eh?
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator