Thundercats are on the move...

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Have the rest of you bought any of the Thundercats DVDs? I have the complete first series; should buy the Season 2 ones that have come out. It's much better than Thunderbirds! The best episodes are the ones with the Berbils, adorable robot teddy-bears.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I've now got Season 2 Volume 1 (bought it nearly £10 cheaper in an HMV sale), and the cutest and cleverest episode is probably the one where Lion-O is affected by a time capsule, and regresses to being like a little schoolboy, then a toddler and a baby. Cheetara tries to comfort him, and Panthro tries to make him laugh by pulling funny faces, to get him to stop bawling.
Rachel

Re: Thundercats are on the move...

Post by Rachel »

It's odd that there wasn't a prominent "leopard" character in Thundercats; although I vaguely remember there being 2 serving-maidens called Leopara & Caracala, somewhere, in an issue of the 1987 Thundercats comic.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Sounds like an invitation to sit down and draw up an unofficial character. You could bung it on the deviantArt.
I'm dreadful at illustrating characters. Machines, I can often get away with but people, no.
Dream big and bold and daring.
felice

Post by felice »

I'm still peeved that the 2011 series didn't get a second season.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Haven't really seen either, I'll download the new one and start from there.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I wish I could be a Thundercat, or something, and marry one of the snow-leopards I saw at the zoo today............Do any of you find that your mother becomes a Zelda when you have to navigate for her? That's when mine tends to turn from Jekyll to Hyde. I had butterflies in my tummy, thinking I'd have to give the directions today; but my dad decided to come, too, so I was let off the hook. I breathed a sigh of relief...only to be briefly nagged by the Mater later, in the café. (A little "thorn" in the "rose" of a good day out!) (It was a rather stressful canteen, without any relaxing waiter/waitress service.) Who was it who said that you can't avoid your Fate/Doom?