The First Love of your Life

Chat about anything you like - within reason!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Who was the first person to set your youthful heart a-flutter? For me, it wasn't a person as such, but Roland Rat, when I was 9. (I must have had a general puppet obsession from 1983-85!) I felt furious when a woman on TV-AM said Kevin the Gerbil was nicer-looking than Roland. Now, I have to swallow my pride and admit that she was probably right.
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

If I admit to Judge Anderson from 2000AD, I'm not going to get laughed at? Right?Right?Please...?
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
felice

Post by felice »

Nah, she was cool 8) Now if you had a crush on Judge Death, I'd be worried.
FZeroOne

Post by FZeroOne »

"The crime isssss life... the sentence issss... DEATH!"
"The power of bakers, the power of artists; even the power of witches! It must be a power given by God... sometimes we suffer for it."- Ursula, Kikis Delivery Service.
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

What's happened to my Mary (Falconer) avatar? Has she been kidnapped by the androids?Do you have a soft spot for any literary characters? I like Gilbert from Anne of Green Gables (as a result of seeing him acted on screen by Jonathan Crombie, in the 80s mini-series); and Jacob in the Bible, from using my own imagination. Sadly, many drawings of Jacob are ghastly (although they're cute in the Precious Moments Bible), but I imagine him to have an adorable baby-face.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Literature? We're mostly sci-fi watching blokes. I don't even remember what books look like.I think I've forgotten how to read anything that's not printed on a monitor.
Dream big and bold and daring.