Lion-O Arrested For Being A Naughty Pussy Cat

Chat about other 80s stuff, on or off SFXB
CondorJoe

Post by CondorJoe »

http://www.inastudios.com/dbz3.html Chose option 3 when asked. Enjoy.
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

As amusing as the Flash animation was, I think I should point out that it's sort of quasi-explicit in places. I realise this will probably make you want to watch it even more, but I thought I'd better mention it! Very cleverly done though and some bizarre and very 80s cameos throughout! It reminds me a little of the old 2D animations that used to come out on the Amiga...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Matt Darcy

Post by Matt Darcy »

What a complete waste of time......I remember when school kids used to find it funny to say the word bitch etc for no reason apart from being a rebel.I complete waste of a good flash animation
AndyThomas

Post by AndyThomas »

That's interesting. Whilst I suppose I was raising mental eyebrows at their choice of content, I was at the same time impressed by the way they'd strung it all together and brought in sound clips and so on. It might be done for the sake of kewl points, but it's very creative stuff nevertheless. I mean, if they are kids, they've got time to waste, so isn't it better for them to be doing that sort of thing, working as a group, than something else? What makes me smile is that on the one hand you have Flash being used for stuff like that and on the other for really serious corporate stuff...
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Crash

Post by Crash »

I thought it was really good actually. I hate Harry Potter in all its forms (except possibly the first movie). So yeah I kinda enjoyed that.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Shane

Post by Shane »

It's very well done although they certainly aren't Trey Parker or Matt Stone. The voice dubbing certainly lets it down.For some hi tech flash animation checkout:www.front242.comFront 242 are an Industrial style band who have been around since the early 80's, they have always had a very visual identity, and their website is certainly one of the best uses of flash I've seen.The Terminator 3 website is pretty good too, although I don't hold out to much hope for the movie itself.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Happosai

Post by Happosai »

Talking of Thundercats, I'm sure these must be new to one or two of you (veeeery old to me ;):<http://www.claws-and-paws.com/thunderca ... >[Happosai]