Chemistry between Characters

Chat about other 80s stuff, on or off SFXB
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

You know, I think there is possibly something going on between some members of the Terrahawks crew: Ninestein complimented Mary very much on her clothes she was to wear to Kate's party. When she remarks that she disrupted his computer game, he retorts that it doesn't matter at all, or something.I also suspect that Lt. Hiro may have a soft spot for Kate Kestrel: he says how refreshing it is to have her visit his domain, and when she says she is there on a refresher course, he pointedly replies that is not what he meant. Of course, he could just be being polite.I actually think it would be great if they had an episode in which Kate Kestrel dates Yungstar; don't you all agree? It's not as unlikely as it may sound, either, because he DOES like to listen to her music, remember! If Kate really wasn't game for that, I admit I would probably date him myself (even though he would probably hate my Earth-based cooking!) And please God, don't let anyone I know personally be reading this! Anyway, happy New Year! I hope everyone has the calendars they wanted; I have an adorable Persian Cats calendar, that I chose myself. But you probably don't want to hear about that!
Shane

Post by Shane »

There seemed to be a good chemistry between Makara and Evil Captain Carter. Even when he messed up she congratulated him and "looked forward to seeing what he would come up with next" A little different to how she treated Orion thats for sure. And Caliban also seemed to tickle Makara's fancy, if you know what I mean. ;) I love the scene where Caliban introduces his cyborg assassin to Makara. the dialogue is just full of inuendo.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I can't be very quick off the mark, because I didn't know Barry Hercules was in love with Lamia until I read it on a website. Mind you, that could have just been one person's conclusion, from viewing the programme himself. He's probably right, as it would explain why Barry went so far as to actually thump Shiro after the dangerous expedition with Lamia.I think Hercules is probably meant to be attractive, yet the poor guy doesn't "do" anything at all for me; no chemistry there!