English voices with Japanese masters

Chat about creative work on other sites
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

(Vanessa @ Jul. 13 2011,13:43)QUOTEWell you certainly know your X-Bomber music!I didn't know the names of the Japanese Composers.It would be great if you could weave your magic and  put some of these tracks together Maybe a while before I get to it, as I'd like to use more clean quality masters.... All episodes of the series are up in Italian which uses Japanese masters, but in terrible audio quality which came off of VHS recordings. There's someone uploading French DVD rips on Youtube, but is being rather slow at it, only with the first 4 episodes.
Crash

Post by Crash »

I know Zordon upped a load of X-Bomber music (as distinct to Star Fleet) to the X-Archive.Have a root around in there. What I had a listen to was really good actually.I'll harass him for higher quality versions on Friday night.Wish to hell we could have vinyl quality in convenient format.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

I do have Vinyl quality, digital format versions of all the tracks on the official X-Bomber Vinyl LP soundtrack. But I don't know how to make it available on-line.But as I said, it's not all the X-Bomber music  

Evasive Manoeuvres!
Bladez636

Post by Bladez636 »

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GJZVJPKAHere's a piece that was on the soundtrack from episode 5, but incomplete with the beginning missing, so only that part is the only real piece of editing. The theme from episode 5 when Makara and Orion discover the Skull and proceed to attack it.I'm pleased with it, as there's not a whole lot of sounds in this one.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Upped a slightly better version of the japanese soundtrack (although I haven't listened to this version myself due to lack of time, lol).I've also been putting your stuff on my site together so that people can see it altogether, Bladez.http://www.xbomber.co.uk/?page=download#media

Dream big and bold and daring.