Star Fleet: Project Omega

Chat about creative work on other sites
Shane

Post by Shane »

I call back to a few things in Rise of the Alliance, including Mary Brady, in the next chapter, but it's very subtle and all in Makara's half conscious mind. Once rebuilt she's completely focused on Revenge, although there are a few flashbacks, as she has more access to her memories now.I'm keeping the flashbacks very subtle and ambiguous though, so as to not contradict anything you've written or have planned for her.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Vanessa

Post by Vanessa »

Cool There is a wealth of stuff Makara could partially recall. Not only from Mary's life (Mary used to be a drummer in a band, amongst other things) But you've also got all of Makara's own memories to choose from; including those from TOAS as well as TRA.Also, you can pick distant memories from her time before her corruption by the Imperial Master, when she was an ethereal being and lover of Corliss.My romantic side would love to see them re-united someday. But whether that will happen is by no means certain
Evasive Manoeuvres!
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

i just had a brain fart on how shiro's print are on that document even though he's offiically dead in the eyes of the rest of the cast.Shiro / Shadow tries to warn Gen Kyle about the masters return but he's too late and finds the body and the paper. picking it up his prints end up on it. then he bamf's out of the time line thus shiro's influence has set some wheels in motion and leeds his old crew on thier first mission.
Look an Alien cruiser!!