The organic Evoltion of Dai-X

Chat about creative work on other sites
Zordon

Post by Zordon »

The Dairuken, made using data from both Dai-X, The Daimajin that was found in the ruins on mars and some minor alliance tech.Can combine from 3 shipsUnit 1 Brain CruiserUnit 2 Tor StarUnit 3 Leg StrikerCarries two twin blade laser swords that can join together to become the Strike Scythecan fire burst of concentrated X Impulse blasts from the chest and head unit.Due to it's thinner and more agile battle frame it can now run, jump, and perform to a higher capacity more than it's predecessor
Look an Alien cruiser!!
Shane

Post by Shane »

That's pretty nifty Dave. He sure looks angry!I guess if Star Fleet was remade now the Dai X and all other tech in the show would probably have a more sleeker look like the Dairuken there.The new mecha that will be introduced, (Or reintroduced, some of the sketches date back to nearly 10 years ago) in The Revenge of Makara are going to hark back to the old school designs of the early 80s, because I love blocky bots.I need to draw up a comparison sheet of all the new tech being employed in my two stories, which include The Dai Z, Delta Z (Corrupted version of the Dai Z) The L.A.S.S mechanoids and the Z Cruiser.I tried building a Dai Z in a 3D modelling program, but I'm an old-school paint and clay man, and find building things in computer 3D space really quite frustrating.I have even more respect now for what people like Bradster are able to create with these types of programs.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Crash

Post by Crash »

Nice one Dave,I would love to see some of those designs Shane.I remember when there was a comic on your site that gave an idea of what he Dai-Z looked like.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Son Of Chronos

Post by Son Of Chronos »

Yes I would imagine a modern day Dai-x would look something like that, nice stuff.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Boy, "angry" is right! That Dairukun looks ready to bite your head clean off, what with that sinister grin and those peering eyes. I fear for the poor baddies that get on the bad side of that beastie!That is a nice mix of designs you have there. The legs seem a little barren compared to the original Dai-X, but the upper body looks great with what I can only imagine are massive pistons and rotors.