Delta Z Space Battle

Chat about creative work on other sites
Shane

Delta Z Space Battle

Post by Shane »

Here's" target="_blank">http://www.bigdaix.com/deltaspacebattle.htmHere's a sneak peak of the Delta Z 3D model fighting with 2 of Nigel's Imperial fighters.Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

Delta Z Space Battle

Post by AndyThomas »

Wahey! Is that a Valkyrie frame lurking under all that red? Top stuff - I'll really have to get round to reading how to use Cinema 4D in some more detail. I can load the object OK but it's been a long time since I did textures and the like... Can you turn down the shine on the fighters, Shane? The properties have probably gone to plastic by default. I suspect if you apply the Delta Z's material properties they'll look spot on... I'm really impressed by what you and Poser have done so far - if I'm not replying it's just because it takes a while to pick my jaw off the carpet....!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

Delta Z Space Battle

Post by Shane »

Yeah, I need to sort out a texture map for Nigel's fighter, which shouldn't be a problem. This was originally a still frame from a small animation I was working on which I tarted up in a paint program. I'm actually going to stick an Imperial fighter scaned from the show over the top of Nigel's fighter, as the idea for my TROM project is to use as much as I can from the show, and then use poser to make the new characters and mecha. After TROM though I want to try and do something totally in poser which is where Nigel's fighters will come into play. I've done a few flypast animations with a few fighters (which you are free to use for Genesis of course) Like I said before we should bring all our sites resourses together at some point.I knew you would notice the Valkyrie Andy. Yeah it's a morph between a Gundam and a Valkyrie with a few extras here and there, I still need to make a fully custom texture map for it but it's getting there. Shane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
Jim Box

Delta Z Space Battle

Post by Jim Box »

Nice stuff, its on my desktop as wallpaper!, looks good blown up large Jim