Karina Zen

Chat about creative work on other sites
Shane

Karina Zen

Post by Shane »

Heres the rough sketch and original concept image for a new star fleet character: KARINA ZENThe first image is the original sketch and the final "old look" The second image is the new improved 3D version.Check em out here:Shane." target="_blank">http://www.bigdaix.com/temp3.htmShane.
I like parties, I like fun, I want to live in a hamburger bun!
AndyThomas

Karina Zen

Post by AndyThomas »

That looks like it could come out of a game like Starcraft - almost Kerrigan-esque for those who are familiar. The man's on a roll!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator
Shane

Karina Zen

Post by Shane »

It's funny but I changed Karina's hair colour from red to blue because she was starting to look a bit like Durham Red.The picture shows Captain Arkama's Battle Cruiser on the hunt for a mysterious power on the Planet Espalla, with Karina's cat-like senses alerting her to the evil above her.I'd really like to animate the scene above, showing the Battle Criuser hovering slowly above, with Karina reacting to it. I think it's possible to import a quicktime movie into poser and use it as a background. So I might try to get some quicktime footage of the Cruiser from the show and then animate Karina in front of it, it might look pants but it's worth a try. I've been busy today animating the termoid model, and I'm really chuffed with how it's turned out (even if it's only 5 seconds long) I'll put them online at some point in the future, as I don't want to bore you guys to death by posting stuff up practically everyday. Shane.(Edited by Shane at 6:53 pm on Mar. 2, 2002)
Bradster

Karina Zen

Post by Bradster »

Mmm-hmm! That's a mighty fine job you're doing!Now, where can I get one of those "X" baseball caps? ;)
Shane

Karina Zen

Post by Shane »

Hey, there's an idea for the merchandisers out there Brad! ;)Shane.