Makara cruiser 3d

Chat about creative work on other sites
Crash

Re: Makara cruiser 3d

Post by Crash »

Thanks Matsukami,
That's brilliant info.
I'm having reasonable success finding most of the installments over eBay.fr.
It's quite difficult to convince many of the eBay sellers to ship even these flat items over to the UK, even when you make it plain that you're happy to pay any-and-all reasonable costs of shipping.

I must say, I happen to quite like the style in which the illustrations are drawn.
It might not be quite as technically impressive as the Look-In comics but I still think they're good.
The "drone craft/astrofighter carriers" are quite interesting how the fighters slot into the side, rather than hanging down from arms.

I think I'm going to try and integrate these designs into X-Bomber the game.
This is maybe the kind of little project that will get me back into working on completing it.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Crash

Post by Crash »

Well, I got the first three volumes of the French comics.
I ordered vols 1 and 2 separately but then I saw vols 1, 2 and 3 all sold together and that was the only way that I could get vol 3 so far.

I also ordered the first "Album" compilation around the middle of last month but it seems to have got sidetracked somewhere during delivery.
If it's not arrived after a month, there's another one available that I can order.

I'm lying in wait for vol 4 and album 2 to become available. It should hopefully only be a matter of time.

Update
The first album arrived yesterday. One of our gruff and unpleasant neighbours had been hoarding it for a fortnight and we didn't receive a card.
I'll try to get the covers scanned at the weekend.

So that's 4 down, 2 to go.
Dream big and bold and daring.
Bradster

Post by Bradster »

Wow wow wow! How did I miss this post before??

Amazing work. You truly have a great skill and talent for model-making, Matsukami. I am envious! Thank you very much for sharing all your creations here. :)
Matsukami2

Post by Matsukami2 »

Thank you, Bradster for your very toyching compliment. Your work is à big part of my motivation.