Right, "still working"... The difference is a bit subtle, but I've now got the sides of the forward hull area sloping as well as the neck slightly, so it looks less boxy. Intakes need a little adjustment, but you can see I've started to add a little detail with the arrow on the nose.Thanks for the BMP Shane, the textures side may be tricky so as I've done with the arrow I may need to cheat and use very thin polygons almost as stickers because if you look at it, there are clear patches on the XB which are tricky to do unless you can format a texture spot-on before you do it.I think my priority remains getting the mesh sorted, although I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the Dai X pods. In theory I'd need to model Mainbody and Legtracks and "subtract" them from 2 rectangular blocks. I think I should have started with something simpler!
Andy Thomas - SFXB Webmaster and Forum Moderator