Here's a little page where I've pulled together some nice things about the project.
- Received Star Fleet DVD signed by Jay Benedict via Vulpes Libris competition
- Sprited The Skull; space sailing-ship.
- Great feedback about XB2-Alpha: "X-Bomber 2.0... Brilliant!", "That is SUPERB", "Oh that's uber-cool" and indeed from one more enthusiastic fan: "You are a god" and "I can't remember much about last night - but that game of yours was fantastic!".
- Sprited: Alliance Tanker, Prototype astrofighters, and Scout ships; EDF Tanker, Shuttle.
- Brian (www.venturenine.com)
- Great website you have here. I really like what you did with tagger. And your game is awesome. I love shootem ups like this!
I wish I knew how to make games like that. anyways, keep up the great work. love it.
- According to the development section you're creating a secret level. How do you access this level when it comes out?
- Crash Override
- Uh, dunno - I'll figure it out when I come to it. I figure a hidden powerup later in the game
- Can't wait to see the next release of X-Bomber! Keep up the awesome work! Been playing since XB1.
- XB1 was a long time ago! I didn't know anyone had been following the game for so long.
Thank you very much for the encouragement. It really means a lot.
The engine for X-Bomber 0.8 is looking very good. The Mission 14 Boss design isn't finished yet.
I think I'll release what I have when I've tidied up a few loose ends, call it v0.8 and just say 'I.O.U one Boss'.
Article about X-Bomber at PC Advisor
Review of v0.84 at Download Crew
X-Bomber is a fast, fun 2D space shooter - betanews
- "From the start of the game you get to see a very well made menu system which gets you in the mood. The next thing you notice are the AWESOME weapons and great effects. Switching between weapons is a breeze, and all of them look fantastic". "Sounds are perfect, from music to sound effects, this feels like you are in an arcade. Perfect" - Daily Click [ Review ]
- "Laser Torpedoes rock, we need more More MORE!!!" - The Phantom Hack
- "the game graphics look great". "Great retro feel to the whole thing"
- "I like it!"
- "One word can only describe this game: absolutely amazing (well thats two really)" - Zordon "Brilliant layout, graphics are clean and sharp and most importantly the controls are very responsive" - Shane
- "Thanks for the addiction" - (Email), "X-Bomber 2.0... Brilliant!" - Egglord, "That is SUPERB" - Matt Darcy, "Oh that's uber-cool" - Mantice
To Do List
Contact and Links